BASSENDEAN Europcar PERTH BASSENDEAN, Australia
|Sun||07:00 - 10:30|
|Mon||07:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||07:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||07:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||07:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||07:00 - 17:00|
|Sat||07:00 - 11:30|
Debit Cards: ACCEPTED AT THIS LOCATION
Included in the Price
• CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess.
(Not covered under the included cover: tyres, wheels, rear view and side mirrors, windows, lights, undercarriage. Please see more in the Excess and Liability section).
• Third party Liability.
• Airport fee
• 10% tax
• Breakdown Assistance only for mechanical failure.
• One-way fee has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport or Identification card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid driving licence (with no major endorsements). International driving licence is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet.
Non-EU customers: please note that your country might have driving license restrictions and you might need an international driving license. Please check with the official authorities of your country.
Age Restriction and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 25 years old and have held a valid driving licence for a minimum of 36 months. The maximum renting age at this location is 99 years.
Young Driver Fees: Young drivers surcharge has been added to the price quoted online and is payable at the counter. If you are between 21 and 24 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of 30.25 AUD per day (excludes tax).
You must be 21 years of age to rent Compact, Intermediate car groups.
You must be 25 years of age to rent other car groups.
Excess and Liability
There is an excess of 7920 AUD for all car groups except Premium vehicles and Toyota Hiace which has an excess of 9570 AUD.
The above excess amount will be held on the driver’s credit card for the duration of the rental in case of damage or theft.
If you have purchased insurance from a third party an excess will still be required by the Europcar.
Europcar's Optional insurance:
Super Collision Damage Waiver: cost 60 AUD per day and will reduce the excess amount to 0 AUD for call vehicles (except Premium and Toyota Hiace).
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Deposit and Credit card Information
Europcar accepts credit debit cards to pay for costs, excess and deposits at the counter. The main driver of the car rental contract must be the cardholder.
VISA (no visa electron)
Do not accept:
Prepaid Credit/Debit Card.
Europcar will require a pre-authorisation of 400 AUD on the renter’s card.
In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Please note Premium and Luxury car classes will require two credit cards to be presented.
Extras and Additional Charges:
ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: 5.75 AUD per day.
BABY SEAT/CHILD SEAT: 11 AUD per day with a maximum of 77 AUD per rental.
CHILD BOOSTER SEAT: 11 AUD per day with a maximum of 77 AUD per rental.
GPS: 12.65 AUD per day with a maximum of 126.50 AUD per rental (tax exclusive).
SNOW CHIAINS: 22 AUD per day.
Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) are subject to change without notice and excludes taxes. Optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter.
Parts of Australia are not suitable for access by rental vehicles. To prevent Damage to the Vehicle and for Your own personal safety We strictly enforce conditions that restrict Your use of the Vehicle and unless We have given Our prior written consent, You must never take the Vehicle:
(a) on any Unsealed Road unless Unsealed Road Cover has been purchased;
(b) above the Snow Line unless Snow Cover has been purchased;
(c) Off Road;
(d) between mainland Australia and Tasmania in either direction;
(e) onto any island with the exception of:
(i) Kangaroo Island;
(ii) Stradbroke Island;
(iii) Magnetic Island;
(iv) Bribie Island;
(v) Phillip Island; or
(vi) Bruny Island,
(f) through any river, stream, creek or tidal crossing;
(g) through flood waters or on flood prone roads or on any road where the state or condition of the road make the use of the Vehicle unsafe;
(h) on any road where the police or any government or statutory authority has issued a warning, caution or which has been closed;
(i) onto any road where We have notified You that the use of the Vehicle is prohibited;
(j) in Queensland:(i) north of Chillagoe or west of Georgetown;
(ii) north of Cooktown or Laura;
(iii) on the Burke Development Road;
(iv) north of Maggieville;
(v) on Unsealed Roads north and west of Mt Isa;
(vi) on the Bloomfield track; or
(vii) on the Savannah Way;
• Traffic fines, sanctions and judicial costs related to traffic violations or law and tolls are not included in the rental cost.
• Europcar is not obliged to keep your booking or keep the office open in the event that you do not arrive at the allocated pick up time. If you experience an unexpected delay on the day of the pick-up, please contact the local office.
• Europcar and CarTrawler do not provide refunds for vehicles returned early.
• The vehicles displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make, model or traction of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
• Voucher: A printed version of your rental voucher must be produced upon arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present the voucher means the car rental agent may charge you at the local rates. Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds or credit limit on your credit card, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle and no funds will be reimbursed.