Kalgoorlie - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
Kalgoorlie Airport, Kalgoorlie Wa, 6430, XX, Western Australia
|Sun||10:30 - 11:30|
|16:00 - 20:00|
|Mon||07:00 - 19:00|
|Tue||07:00 - 19:00|
|Wed||07:00 - 19:00|
|Thu||07:00 - 19:00|
|Fri||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 11:00|
|18:00 - 19:00|
Maximum additional drivers: 2. 5 AUD per day. Maximum 25 AUD. (Excludes tax)
25 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 21 to 24 years. Charge 16.5 AUD per day. (Excludes tax)
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
Budget's vehicles must only be use on a road which is properly formed and constructed as a sealed, metalled or gravel road.
Vehicles are not permitted to be taken to:
• Kangaroo Island, Bruny Island, Fraser Island, into or out of the Northern Territory, Tasmania or to any points in Western Australia north of Carnarvon.
• In Queensland: - Highway No.27: Beyond Chillagoe in a Westerly direction; Highway No.1: Beyond Normanton in a Southerly direction and no further North than Karumba.
• If the Vehicle is a Passenger vehicle or truck, beyond Cooktown to the North or Lakeland to the West and no further North than Cape Tribulation on the Coast road.
• On the Coast Road from Helenvale to Cape Tribulation, or from Laura to Lakeland, unless the vehicle is a Group W (Full-Size SUV), 4WD above the snow line in Tasmania, New South Wales and Victoria (being Jindabyne in New South Wales and Bright in Victoria) from the beginning of June until the end of September.
• On beaches or through streams, dams, rivers or flood waters.